If you suffer from dry skin that just doesn't seem to go away no matter what you try, the problem could be your soap.
I know my skin is extra sensitive to whatever soap I use on it, therefore, I do splurge on myself in this area. My favorite soaps are made either with olive oil or goat milk (better yet - both). These two gentle, natural ingredients are great for softening and hydrating the skin.
There are many soap recipes on the internet that require only a few ingredients. Check into it - who knows, soap making could be in your future?
If you are not into making your own soap, we've put together a large collection of soaps for you to browse through or buy that are made mostly from natural or organic ingredients.
For more beauty secrets, visit our website - Makeup and Beyond
No comments:
Post a Comment