I've been reading about how to remove skin tags at home. One tip I read about that seems to be successful is to tie a piece of dental floss around the tag, ice it for 3-6 minutes - until it is numb, clip if off with either sharp, sterile eyebrow scissors, or toenail clippers. After removing the tag, (it may bleed a bit) press down on the area to stop the bleeding. Clean the area well with peroxide, dab on some healing ointment and your done. Frankly, it sounds a bit painful. I think I'll visit my doctor instead.
Another tip I read about is to use Compound W on the tag. Ladies report it takes about 4 days for the tags to fall off.
If anyone reading this blog has comments about these these skin tag removal tips, please write - we'd like to know if you've tried it, have another tip, or your funny story of tag removal bravery!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Remove Skin Tags at Home
For Makeup, Skin Care and Beauty Secrets, visit our website - Makeup and Beyond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment