Brenda Leyland is the author for Perfectly Pink and writes several newsletters for others. Her words flow smoothly and when you finish reading her articles you feel better about yourself - now that is my kind of author!
Brenda explains why she writes: "I love writing articles to motivate, inspire and equip women to live their lives, not only more successfully, but more beautifully as well." Perfectly Pink is a beautifully written blog providing motivation for all women.
Thank you Brenda for a lovely place to visit!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Perfectly Pink, an inspirational blog for women
Labels:
Perfectly Pink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Debbie, Thank you so much for the lovely posting about my new blog! I'm excited about this new venture, and I look forward to our blogging paths crossing often.
I enjoy visiting your site as you share some very useful ideas and tips!
Post a Comment