- Skinny belts help define the waist.
- Don’t shy away from prints. The cut of an outfit is more important than the print of an outfit.
- If you are self conscious about the size of your waist and feel more comfortable wearing longer shirts, blouses, and tees, then try to avoid tops that hang below the crotch area; otherwise your hips will look larger.
- A rounded hemline on a blouse will give the illusion of longer legs.
- Tops in textured prints, such as animal prints, are great choices for hiding body imperfections.
LET'S RUIN SOME BIRTHDAYS
1 day ago