Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stop Feeding the Crow's Feet

It's time to stop feeding the crows feet around your eyes. You know, those tiny little lines that seem to multiply faster than a crow can fly. Stop squinting by wearing sunglasses when it's sunny - no matter what the season - and start wearing glasses for seeing.

If you need glasses for reading, buy several pair and keep them everywhere. If I happen to be near a Dollar Store, I drop in and pick up a few pair from time to time. Many people have caught onto this little tip and my 1.25's are not always available.

A handful of inexpensive reading glasses also makes a great gift for anyone who wears reading glasses.

I keep a pair in every room of my home, in my garage, and in my entertainment center where I store my DVD's.




No comments: