Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A 2010 Year End Note to My Readers

It's so hard to believe that 2010 is almost gone. Just a few days left. I've been blessed this year with health, happiness, and being loved by so many family and friends. A person cannot ask for more.

This year took me to eight different states. The most enjoyable part of my visits across this country were the people. Even though we were strangers, a bond still exist simply by being an American.

To all our service men, women, and their families - Thank you for all you do for my family and friends. We enjoy the freedom to be the people we want to be, and have the security of home. You are all doing a great job. Our prayer is that you are all back home soon, and safe in the arms of your families that miss and love you so very much.

To my readers. You are the reason I write this blog. Everyone has been so kind; I personally read every comment and they've all brightened my days because you took the time. For those readers whose Follow Us, your pictures on this blog are a reminder for me to keep writing.

I hope I haven't babbled too awefully much. I have a greatful heart as I write this year end note to all of you.

Best Wishes for you, your families, and friends in 2011.

DJ

No comments: