- Change into a clean pair of dry cotton socks a few times a day. This will allow the feet to remain as dry as possible.
- Don't wear the same shoes two days in a row. Switching shoes will allow the shoes to air dry for a day or two.
- Dust feet with baking soda a few times a day after washing.
- Wear sandals without socks as often as possible.
- Pay particular attention to the areas between the toes when washing; an then dry them thoroughly.
- Don't borrow another person's shoes or share your shoes.
- Treat feet with an anti-fungal medication.
For more beauty tips, visit Makeup and Beyond Beauty Guide