- Bend over and dry hair brushing it toward the floor until it is almost dry.
- Straighten back up and toss hair back, but do not comb it out;
Gently apply hair gel or mousse to all of hair.
- Taking a small section of hair at a time, lift, scrunch and release hair until the entire head of hair has been scrunched.
- Use a blow dryer with an attached diffuser to finish drying hair without distrubing the curls.
- Before turning off blow dryer, turn the setting to cool and move cool air over hair to help hair set.
For more beauty tips, visit http://www.makeupandbeyond.com/