Sunday, March 1, 2009

Olive Oil and Goat Milk Soap

If you suffer from dry skin that just doesn't seem to go away no matter what you try, the problem could be your soap.

I know my skin is extra sensitive to whatever soap I use on it, therefore, I do splurge on myself in this area. My favorite soaps are made either with olive oil or goat milk (better yet - both). These two gentle, natural ingredients are great for softening and hydrating the skin.

There are many soap recipes on the internet that require only a few ingredients. Check into it - who knows, soap making could be in your future?

If you are not into making your own soap, we've put together a large collection of soaps for you to browse through or buy that are made mostly from natural or organic ingredients.

For more beauty secrets, visit our website - Makeup and Beyond

No comments: