- Over the lid to the crease of the eye, apply a light cream color eyeshadow;
- Along the crease of the eye, sweep just a hint of brown, plum, or grey;
- Line the lower rim of the eye with white eyeliner;
- From the outer edge of the lower lashline, moving inward to the iris of the eye, line the eye with light brown eyeliner;
- Curl your lashes starting as close to the root line as possible;
- Finish your look with dark brown or black mascara. Don't over apply mascara. If you use too much, it may clump and mess up your look.
For more makeup and beauty tips, visit our website at Makeup and Beyond