Monday, January 5, 2009

Perfectly Pink, an inspirational blog for women

Brenda Leyland is the author for Perfectly Pink and writes several newsletters for others. Her words flow smoothly and when you finish reading her articles you feel better about yourself - now that is my kind of author!

Brenda explains why she writes: "I love writing articles to motivate, inspire and equip women to live their lives, not only more successfully, but more beautifully as well." Perfectly Pink is a beautifully written blog providing motivation for all women.

Thank you Brenda for a lovely place to visit!

1 comment:

Brenda Leyland said...

Debbie, Thank you so much for the lovely posting about my new blog! I'm excited about this new venture, and I look forward to our blogging paths crossing often.

I enjoy visiting your site as you share some very useful ideas and tips!