Saturday, December 20, 2008

It caught my attention.. Wow! 4X Brighter Eyes with MASCARA...

Wow! 4X Brighter Eyes...EYE BRIGHTENING MASCARA! Ok, I had to stop and read the package. "exact eyelights Eye Brightening Mascara".

I must admit I get pretty excited with the new makeup and beauty goodies coming out on the market. A heated eyelash curler is on the top of my wish list, but I was intrigued with this new mascara and had to buy it, even though I have a new tube of mascara. I wondered? How can mascara brighten my eyes? This is how according to Covergirl...

"With light reflecting metallics, color-enhancing microbeads and a hint of tint"....

The packaging includes simple instructions to help achieve the "bright eye" look. They are basically the same instructions I have given before, and are worth mentioning again. The only difference is their special mascara.

1. Line the top and bottom of your lids with dark eyeliner pencil and smudge the line with either a smudge brush or sponge eyeshadow applicator;

2. Brush a light color (cream works well) eyeshadow from the lash-line to the brow, including the inner corners of the eye to highlight the eyes;

3. Brush a medium eyeshadow color on the lids;

4. Brush a darker eyeshadow color along the crease of the eye.

5. "Finish with 2-3 coats of exact eyelights eye brightening mascara."


My review about Covergirl Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Mascara:

1. I love the brush applicator. It separates the lashes nicely.

2. I did't notice any sparkle on the lashes, but with the metallics in the mascara, it probably does catch the light - but I couldn't see it.

3. It did not burn my eyes as do some mascaras.

4. I rate their package marketing fantastic! It caught my eye and enticed me to purchase the product.

5. Priced was under $10.

So there you have it! Eye brightening mascara.


For more Makeup and Beauty Secrets, visit Makeup and Beyond at http://www.makeupandbeyond.com/

No comments: