Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Underarm Shaving with Eye Makeup Remover

A woman shared her secret with me for itch-free underarms that sounded crazy so I had to try it. Her skin is very sensitive and even with a new razor her underarms itched from shaving until she started this...

She first applies a few drops of Mary Kay® oil-free eye makeup remover on her underarms with her fingers. Next, she lightly layers shaving cream on top of the eye makeup remover and then shaves.

It may seem like a crazy idea, but I tried it and it worked for me. It must be the emollient in the Mary Kay® oil-free makeup remover that helps coat the skin. I tried shaving using only the eye makeup remover, but it alone didn't work. Shaving was too dry with only the eye makeup remover.


For more beauty ideas, visit Makeup and Beyond at http://www.makeupandbeyond.com/

No comments: