Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Mineral powder foundation with talc, my solution for humid weather foundation

Does this sound like you? The weather's been hot and humid and when getting out of the shower you sweat. You dread putting on your foundation, but it must be done. You don't have a lot of time to get ready for work and the foundation must go on for you to feel your best. Your liquid foundation only slides around and is difficult to apply on your hot face.

I've found that applying my mineral based powder foundation with talc, that it absorbs the excess moisture from sweating after my shower and then my face has a good base instantly for the remainder of my makeup. The talc does not dry my skin, it only absorbs the excess water and that feels wonderful!

To apply, pat the face dry, and as always, apply moisturizer and sunscreen and let them soak in. Again, lightly pat the sweat from your face, then brush on your mineral based powder foundation.

1 comment:

pinkrenegade said...

Oh my gosh, it so sounds like me!! Wow, thank you for that great tip!