More than once I have heard about this dandruff home remedy, but I've not tried it out myself so I really can't vouch for it. But, for those who suffer from dandruff, it may be worth a try.
Dandruff Home Remedy Recipe
- Dissolve 30 generic (name brand not required) aspirins in one cup of hot water.
- Add one tablespoon of baking soda.
- Allow mixture to cool to the touch before applying to the hair.
- Pour mixture over the scalp area first, then the rest of the hair.
- Let mixture sit 20 minutes.
- Completely rinse out of the hair.