Try these tips for natural looking makeup:
- Line your upper eyelid with a light cream or honey eyeshadow.
- Line your lower lid, along the root (not on the rim of the lid) with bronze eyeliner.
- For the eyelashes, try a lash lengthening mascara.
- Tap on a lovely shade of blush to the apples of your cheeks. To determine your natural color, bend over and lower your head for 30 seconds. When you rise, your cheeks should be filled with color. Use your flush of color as a guide when applying blush.
- Finish your natural look with a sheer lip gloss.
Don't miss out on our frequent updates on this blog. Subscribe below by clicking on Atom at the bottom of the page!