What ages us most noticeably? Our face and hands - the parts of our body that are most exposed to the the sun and seasonal elements.
- During cold winter months, use a humidifier to add moisture to the air if your skin is especially dry.
- For your hands, apply hand lotion every time they are washed.
- For your face, use a daily moisturizer compatible to your skin type.
- Make it a habit to wear gloves when you are outside; you will notice a remarkable improvement in your hands.
- Wear sunscreen every day of the year. We are exposed to the sun's damaging rays year round.
- Apply body lotion within 3 minutes of leaving your bath to again lock in moisture.
For more beauty secrets, visit our website at http://www.makeupandbeyond.com/