Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A filling alternative for a snack.

When snacking, more often than not it is on junk food. The cycle can be hard to break and it can't be good for the skin; the largest organ of our bodies. To break the candy, cookie, junk food habit, try snacking on frozen TV dinners for awhile. There are many on the market for 280 calories or less and are ready to eat after a few minutes in the microwave. They are filling and satisfying. As with all snacks, keep them in mind when tallying your daily calories and always read the label! Some can have 700 calories, not a good choice for a snack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a snack aholic....it is my worst demon, I have to beat this one, thanks for your blog.

drroll said...

Thank you for your comment. Junk food, especially those with lots of sugar, was one of my biggest demons. The TV dinner suggestion helped me break that cycle. Now I gravitate more to more to fruits and veggies - what I always knew I should be eating.